NARS inspired Make-up

NARS Inspired make-up 

Model : Melissa Janes 

Make-up: Rebecca Southerden 

Photography: Rebecca Southerden 








"You can always be assured that a no eye and red lip will work" Dr Terry Barber, creative director of MAC.

To create this look I researched into NARS, a make-up brand in my list yet to try, and found a look with a strong red lip and subtle eye, I then transformed it using my own interpretation. For the second look I added a darker contour and a deeper shade of red lipstick with added black to create an ombre effect. I added more gloss and black lines to frame the eyes, inspired by WGSN trend reports for S/S17. 


What I used :

Mac primer 
Kryolan foundation
Illamasqua white base 
Kryolan concealer
Illamasqua translucent powder
Illamasqua sculpting duo 
mac brow gel 
mac lip gloss 
mac red lip palette 
Kiss Cosmetics - Lady in red  
Mac eye shadow palette 
Kryolan eye shadow compacts

Kiss Cosmetics, Lady in red - One of the most durable lipsticks I have ever used, I use Kiss Cosmetics myself as well as in my kit and the products last on my lips all day! I have a challenge of finding a lipstick that stays on. Would recommend this product to make-up wearers who don't want to break the bank but want a long lasting, high pigmented mixture that leave lips feeling hydrated. THUMBS UP.  





Comments

Popular Posts